[mapguide-users] SQL datastore and Point Features

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Mar 18 20:43:39 EDT 2009

If anyone is curious I found the porblem!!!!

I had Lat/Long stored in the DB with no Z value so I only picked Lat/Long as
the X/Y Values, It would seem Mapguide requires a Z value in order to
process correctly... I have applied a Z value and now I can select these
features....

Perhaps this is a bug and if no Z value is described a default value of 0
should be used....

Very frustrating stuff