[mapguide-users] Tool Tip on pushpin and dynamic line creation

RoutingMaker amitbhargavain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:36:36 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am new to Map guide Open source. And have Map Guide Open Source installed
on Windows 2003 server and have successfully installed dot net samples.

My application is for vehicle tracking.
I need to achieve following.

1. I want to add different color pushpin.
2. I want to add a tool tip to a pushpin.
3. Want to show the replay of vehicle movement by plotting a line
dynamically.

Want to know how to achieve it and will be easy to implement from client
side script or server side. If any one has done it before with map guide
open source please guide

Regards
Amit