[mapguide-users] Tool Tip on pushpin and dynamic line creation

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:44:50 EDT 2009

I'd say looks like your going to need to use quite a bit of what
openlayers offers

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/

avoid the the classic mapguide viewer with a barge pole...

fusion 2.0 (soon to be released) makes a good platform to do this kind
of thing...

either way there will be a lot of javascript involved

2009/3/19 RoutingMaker <amitbhargavain at gmail.com>:
> Hi All, I am new to Map guide Open source. And have Map Guide Open Source
> installed on Windows 2003 server and have successfully installed dot net
> samples. My application is for vehicle tracking. I need to achieve
> following. 1. I want to add different color pushpin. 2. I want to add a tool
> tip to a pushpin. 3. Want to show the replay of vehicle movement by plotting
> a line dynamically. Want to know how to achieve it and will be easy to
> implement from client side script or server side. If any one has done it
> before with map guide open source please guide Regards Amit

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168