[mapguide-users] Custom fusion widget support in MapGuide Studio

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:34:28 EDT 2009

I tried to make a copy of the search widget to make some modifications, but
the the following parameters are reverted to simple text fields.

- Layer Name: (Was a read-only text field with a button to spawn a layer
picker)
- Search Filter: (Was a read-only text field with a button to spawn the
Expression Editor)
- Result Columns: (Was a mini-grid to add/edit/remove name/value pairs)

Does Studio present specific user interfaces for specific widgets?

- Jackie