[mapguide-users] Custom fusion widget support in MapGuide Studio

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 20 16:40:41 EDT 2009

The Search widget has a custom UI in Studio that is not generated dynamically from the widget info. There are a few widgets like that - they are typically the ones with more complex UIs. Unfortunately it is not currently possible to specify widget parameter types that will cause the expression editor, layer list or result columns to show up in the Studio UI. For custom widgets that require these settings, you'll most likely need to click on the Edit XML... button in Studio and configure them manually.

Chris.