[mapguide-users] Legend and runtime Layer filter

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Sat Mar 21 15:46:18 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,
  I read with more attention the bug description and there are some
differences with my problem. In the bug description I read the the problem
occurs when the check "Display in legend" is set to false. Now I have try to
set layer visibily and "Display in legend" to true but I have the same
result.

I think that the problem is the runtime filter.
If you want to see my code I have a ASP.NET test project to reproduce then
problem.

Regards,
Matteo