[mapguide-users] Help with joining tables please

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 25 19:22:55 EDT 2009

Can we assume your spatial data is in tableA and you are using a Spatial provider connection? For table B I would suggest using an ODBC connection via a DSN. You don't need the overhead of the spatial provider stuff for the joined table.

The same should apply when joining to SDF. In almost all cases the join should use an ODBC connection to the secondary data.

Dave