[mapguide-users] REST services for mapguide

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 27 15:03:45 EDT 2009

Hi Shreepad,

Unfortunately, Haris' free time to work on the REST extension has instead been spent troubleshooting stability problems with rasters in MapGuide for one of his clients.  Hopefully once this stuff gets resolved, he'll be able to get back onto the REST project and have something available for testing fairly quickly.

Jason