[mapguide-users] REST services for mapguide

shreepadr shreepadr at valuecad.com
Fri Mar 27 14:07:36 EDT 2009

All
I was reading the Jason’s blog and found out about “Restful” services coming up in MapGuide. This is so cool. I cannot wait to see that been implemented soon, I developed both on MGE and ArcGIS Server and having the rest ful services with MapGuide would help a lot. Is there any way I can test these APIs please let me know ,
 my kudos to the developers

Thanks
Shreepad

Shreepad N. Ranadive