[mapguide-users] Unique Identify for Feature

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 6 04:23:56 EDT 2009

You can't update values from Studio.

Regular SDF+ files are a variant of SQLite, which as an autoincrement
feature.
Normally this property is assigned as the primary.
If so, you cannot update the value, and it will remain the same after
you insert or delete records.
However, you may have SDF+ files where another column is set as the
primary key, and thus it may change.

If you mean "Load Procedures", then it works by creating a fresh SDF+ file,
so the auto numbers are reset, and if you have deleted rows, the id's
will no longer match after an update.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S