[mapguide-users] Layer creation

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:49:47 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,
can u plz tell me ur suggestion....................

i have a shape file and i have created this shape files into nodes and links
tables in database

  Now i have a 2  tables (aaa_nodes,aaa_links) in oracle 10 g database

Now i want to display it in the ajax viewer (programmetically)

i know the way of creating packages and display it in viewer but i want to
display it programmentically.

My user interface should be like this

 In  the check box  i want to display all the gis tables in database
while checking  it should display the table data (layers) on the ajax

can u plz tell me the approach(actually iam confused in this situation)
and send me the code for this...............................

Regards,
Padmini.