[mapguide-users] Layer creation

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun May 10 16:32:24 EDT 2009

Do you want to create lines based on points and links?
If so, I know no good way to do it.
The "brute force" method would be to just loop through the table
and create the actual polylines, and insert them into a temporary storage
(oracle table or SDF file), and then display the table as normal.

I don't have any code to send.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S