[mapguide-users] Buffer Creation

tejaswi tejaswi_a at rediffmail.com
Tue May 12 05:54:59 EDT 2009

hi

I am using MGE 2009 + .net for development(IIS 5).

I am creating a buffer of say 1 km on a particular feature selected
(programmitically).
Now when i create it the buffer is shown on top of the selected feature on
the map,the Buffer should be in a selected state initially that i am unable
to do so.I should not select the buffer manually in the first instance(it
should be selected).For selecting any object I have to pass the Id of that
object but in case of buffer there are no properties attached to it or ID
attached to it.how to go about it.

Also is it possible to give the buffer theme of graident color(from (thick
color)dark in the center to lighter color as it spreeds) say something like
a chemical leak.

kindly suggest how to do these things

thanks in Advance

Tejaswi.