[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.1 Fusion 2 - Measure tool

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed May 13 08:28:55 EDT 2009

The measure tool in fusion is very erratic since the update to 2.  It works pretty well in the beta download but not in the version in the 2.1 installer or the svn version.  I have tried replacing the widget from the beta and tried different versions of open layers but have not had success.

Basically, in the 2.1 installer version it works pretty well, but it takes 4 clicks to end the segment.  Also the escape key no longer works to clear it.    I was testing in IE7

Brian