[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.1 Fusion 2 - Measure tool

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:53:35 EDT 2009

Fusion has a MapGuide 2.1 specific branch, the beta may have stuff that has
not made it into this branch?

Speaking of the Measure Tool, have they addressed this problem yet?
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/325 (and closely related:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/333)

These tickets are quite trivial, fixing it would improve usability greatly.

- Jackie