[mapguide-users] Exporting a MapGuide Map to HTML file?

briancomeau brian.comeau at accenture.com
Thu May 14 10:24:32 EDT 2009

Hi Experts,

I have tested communication between MapGuide and JavaScript using a 6.5
version (MWF) map embedded in an HTML file. I would like to test the same
thing with Autodesk MapGuide 2009. Is it possible to export to MWF and use
the OBJECT tags to embed?

How else would I go about accessing the source for the generated page? I
want to be able to communicate between Flash and the MapGuide map.

Thanks in advance!

/Brian