SPAM-LOW: [mapguide-users] Issue with Gdal DefaultRasterFileLocation with UNC path

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:49:11 EDT 2009

If I use a mapped drive, no error occurs - but it fails to read the files
coordinate system and simply defaults to XY Arbitrary.  Fails to display as
a layer with a resource not found in the error log.

The login account has full control on the share.

I should note that this worked  with 2.0.1.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski