[mapguide-users] WebLayout : where can I find these as they are not there?

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Tue May 19 08:42:22 EDT 2009

Hi

New to MGOS but we've managed to get our first map working but it uses a URL
like this :

http://####/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library%3a%2f%2fmap-data%2fweb-maps%2fshepway.ApplicationDefinition

I now want to try the PHP samples yet they all seem to link to a map
instance using instances like :

$webLayout = "Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganPhp.WebLayout";

I cant find this path anywhere in our server even though the Sheboygan demo
works perfecty in fusion etc so I wondered do I create the WebLayour in
MapGuide Studio or have I gone really wrong somewhere?

Thanks
Neil