[mapguide-users] finally

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:53:20 EDT 2009

I think we encountered this as well.

I set up a mirrored server for multi-user data management access and then
push the library package off hours to the production server which is used
for viewing.  This allowed us to utilize the caching for performance on
production.  The crashes stopped completely.

Couldn't figure it out for the first while.

Kori Maleski