[mapguide-users] Allow access to different layers based on login

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 20 01:42:32 EDT 2009

I don't see a lot of use for a login UI without also fixing the MapGuide security model and improving the way it deals with users accessing maps which contain resources they don't have permissions to.  It's a fairly large can of worms...

Unfortunately, I don't have any resources (development time, money) to throw at a problem this size, and I don't feel comfortable writing an RFC without being able to follow through on it.

Jason