[mapguide-users] Allow access to different layers based on login

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:01:00 EDT 2009

9. The security level of the user and the render should be seperated, so the
user cannot list resource content, but still render the layer.  (relating to 5)

would that require a change to the approach for the viewers n legends ? perhaps
only return a shorten version of ResourceContent with the relevant
info required?

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168