[mapguide-users] Tooltip on MapGuide Web API

gatopardo luis.diosdado at dossoftware.com
Wed May 27 03:45:03 EDT 2009

I've tried those overloads

mapGuideMap = new MgMap(this.mapGuideSiteCnn);
mapGuideMap.Create(mapResourceIdentifier, "testMap");
mapGuideMap.Open("testMap");
//this throws an excepcion ""

Source of open session and connect with MapGuide Server, It's something
wrong?
MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(mgeIniFile);

//Set connection credentials
userInfo = new MgUserInformation(userName, userPassword);

//Connect to MapGuide site
mapGuideSite = new MgSite();
mapGuideSiteInfo = new MgSiteInfo(mapGuideServer, mapGuideServerSitePort,
mapGuideServerClientPort, mapGuideServerAdminPort);
mapGuideSite.Open(userInfo, mapGuideSiteInfo);

//Create new session an set to user
sessionId = mapGuideSite.CreateSession();
userInfo.SetMgSessionId(sessionId);

//Open connection for user
mapGuideSiteCnn = new MgSiteConnection();
mapGuideSiteCnn.Open(userInfo);