[mapguide-users] file clash with ACE.dll

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Thu May 28 06:25:54 EDT 2009

Hi

Yes we have developed an application that uses MapGuide and it has it own
directory and path.

We are using MGE2010. The problem occurs when the verity bin path is first
in the list.

But I just done a quick test and dropped the ACE.dll into the KeySpatial
bin directory and all seems to work ok.

Thanks

Gary