[mapguide-users] Porting .net application to Redhat Enterprise 5.0 box

sathishpsk9 sathishpsk9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:08:15 EST 2009

Hi everyone ,
                Had any ported their .net application in windows environment
to Redhat Enterprise5.0 or for that matter any linux box?
 Any body can guide me in right direction ?
I am using .NetFramework 2.0 on windows server 2003 ,asp.net 2.0 , oracle 10
g spatial  database and mapguide os server.
i can furnish any other information you reqquire .. please help me ?

Thanks & Regards,
Satish Kumar