[mapguide-users] totally new to MG

Nitin Chaturvedi nitincv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 02:39:25 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to MG. I'm trying to understand and develop a small
web application using .net and .SHP files. I've been reading all the
documentation provided with MG and have understood about the 3 tiers.
But unable to understand how to develop an application in .net I tried
to work on the sample applications provided with MG installer (windows
& IIS) but they are giving a lot of reference errors.

I need help BIG Time......

It would be really helpful if someone could provide me with a simple
"working" .net code which shows map, and options to zoom in/out, pan
and get info of features.

Thanks in advance !!

Warm Regards,
Nitin