[mapguide-users] totally new to MG

Nitin Chaturvedi nitincv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:43:01 EST 2009

Thanks a ton Kenneth,

I've done that already...
& thanks to you I'm able to create my Map with shape files....... but
again its through Maestro & I can browse the map through it only. I
need to know how to change the map in the sample application as it
continues to display Sheboygan data.
secondly I have VS2005. If we discard the website method. Kindly
elaborate how to go about it.

thanks a Ton again U're gr8 (I'm actually exited to see the map with
shape files and now eager to use it on my own application)!!!