[mapguide-users] Map Timeout

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 6 12:05:13 EST 2009

I disagree that a one-hour timeout is better.
If a user keeps pressing "reload" in the browser, you get a huge number
of sessions created within an hour.

The problem (also with notifying the user) will be fixed in 2.2:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc66

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S