[mapguide-users] Inser feature problem

mighty_duck msiljegovic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 03:42:31 EST 2009

Hi,

I created table in Oracle with two columns: ID(primary key) and
Geometry(SDO_GEOMETRY). I also done all stuffs with metadata and spatial

Problem is when I want to insert feature into the table...
featureService.UpdateFeatures(resourceIdentifier, commandCollection,
false);. This command correctly inserts new feature into the table, but
throws also exception depending if I specify ID directly (Feature service
exception - error occurred while insert operation, no ID to retrieve), or I
let Oracle autogenerates the new ID(An unclassified exception occurred).

So in both cases feature is inserted into the table, but everytime I get
exception, and I cant realize what cause this problem!!!

thanks in advance