[mapguide-users] Hot to set MgProperty to NULL

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Nov 9 10:36:12 EST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to update existing features with NULL values.
Let's say I have a property called 'age' and I want to delete the value of
this property
so that I have a null value instead of the integer value.

The only contructor I've found needs two parameters. The property name and
the property value.
The property value can't be null:

MgInt16Property newProperty =  new MgInt16Property(propertyName,
Convert.ToInt16(propertyValue));

There is a SetNull-Methode which I can set to 'true' afterwards. But this
doesn't affect anything.

Any idea on how to update a property with a null value???

Thanks Gunter