[mapguide-users] Problem with MrSid in Maestro(1.1) - Mapguide 2.1

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Nov 9 12:47:05 EST 2009

ECW and MrSID are not supported by default in MGOS, primarily due to
licensing restrictions.  We could probably bundle the MrSID DLLs from my
reading of the license, but there is a certain degree of risk that would be
involved and we'd probably want to get a legal opinion first.

I documented some steps to add ECW and MrSID support to MapGuide, but people
have been having mixed luck with this:

http://n2.nabble.com/ECWs-and-MG-2-1-tp2978248p2978703.html

Jason