[mapguide-users] Map Inconsistencies. Is it a Network\Server Issue??

durrrr paul.nicholson at capita.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 06:42:23 EST 2009

Hi,

We are having a great deal of difficulties with the consistency of layers,
points and searches on our map.

It seems works perfectly 10 times but then suddenly things stop working such
as search's or suddenly the map wont display at all.
Because these issues are intermittent i can think of no other explanation
other than slow network\Server.
Currently we have a map with 55 layers (os, raster, point, line) it is
running on a Windows server using Apache, we have a seperate server for our
maps and it is being viewed over the internet.
If anyone can help or suggest anything i would appreciate it!

(I am relativly new to the whole mapping development role so simplified
questions are appreciated!)

Thanks in advance