[mapguide-users] Getting started

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 16 03:45:36 EST 2009

MapGuide Studio comes with full documentation from Autodesk.
You can ask Autodesk for courses etc.

If you are using the Autodesk Raster provider, you have to ask Autodesk
for help, but the opensource raster provider tips may help you:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

I have written an incomplete guide for MapGuide Maestro, which may help you:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuide

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S