[mapguide-users] Selection Problem in 'New Window'

NISHA P nishap97 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:06:01 EST 2009

Hi All

I have made a query builder in my application..The query builder is working
in the following manner..
I created a new tool in the toolbar..When i click the tool, multiple combo
box is appeared in the task pane..
When I select particular combination from the combo box, the corresponding
area is highlighted in the map..
The query builder works fine in the taskpane..But the problem is when i
develop the same query bulder in
'New Window' (instead of task pane) the following error occurs..

Invalid argument(s): [1] = "" The session ID is invalid because the session
separator character was not found.Invalid argument(s): [1] = "" The session
ID is invalid because the session separator character was not found.
Exception occurred in method MgUserInformation.SetMgSessionId at line 183 in
file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\common\mapguidecommon\System/UserInformation.cpp

Thanks and Regards

Nisha