[mapguide-users] mapguide server crashs even for 5 users

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Nov 18 11:45:16 EST 2009

I would recommend trying with MapGuide 2.1.  I was having similar problems
with 2.0.x that almost completely derailed my implementation, though I don't
recall that exact error message.

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.1.0/MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.4283-Final.exe

This build was just uploaded last night and has not been thoroughly tested,
but unless I did something wrong when building the installer it will be the
official 2.1 release.

As mentioned, you will also need to use something other than XP for load
testing; no idea what the behaviour is when the OS starts denying
connections, but it could easily be the cause of this kind of problem.

Jason