[mapguide-users] About spatial filter error

SCLuna sherwin.luna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:30:10 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a spatial filter but for some reason it is not working in php.

Here is my error:
An exception occurred in FDO component. AND and OR not supported in a query
when mixing property with spatial filters

An exception occurred in FDO component. AND and OR not supported in a query
when mixing property with spatial filters Exception occurred in method
MgServerSelectFeatures.SelectFeatures at line 249 in file
d:\build\carrera_nightly\build_34.2\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures.cpp

CODE:
$queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
$queryOptions->SetFilter("FeatId <> 0");
$queryOptions->SetSpatialFilter($geomPropName, $bufferGeometry,
MgFeatureSpatialOperations::Inside);

$featureResId = new MgResourceIdentifier("<resource>");
$featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($featureResId,
"<schemaname>", $queryOptions);

I already run the sample in GT example the same error happens. I am using
Mapguide Enterprise 2009.

Hope anyone can help.

Regards,
Sherwin