[mapguide-users] WMS and Failed to stylize layer in EPSG 31467 on MGOS 2.1

Axel Dörr a.doerr at doerrib.de
Mon Nov 30 10:57:12 EST 2009

Montag, 30.11.2009

Hello List,

I need some express help.

I´ve updated MGOS 1.X to 2.1 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS5.
Everything is fine now except for the WMS-Service which I deliver.
There are no rasterimages involved.

In the trace.log I find the following error:

Error: Failed to stylize layer: path and name of layer
        The coordinate system initialization failed.
        Could not initialize the geodetic transformation

The Coordinates are in EPSG:31467 (Germany, Gauss-Krueger).

In MG Studio 2009, the definition of the serviceproperties looks like this:
<Bounds SRS="EPSG:31467" west="3556600" south="5374600" east="3557700" north="5375600"/>

This worked fine with MGOS 1.X.

What has changed with MGOS 2.1 and which settings will be needed now?

Thanks for help!

Regards,

Axel

Dörr Ingenieurbüro
Siebenmuehlenstraße 36

70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen

Tel: +49 (0)711 99 760 7-60
Fax: +49 (0)711 99 760 7-80
Email: mailto:info at doerrib.de

Web: http://www.doerrib.de

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.