[mapguide-users] Raster problems with MGOS 2.1

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 08:15:31 EST 2009

I have upgraded my MGOS 2.0.1 towards 2.1 and the improvement in speed is
incredible. But the problem child of MGOS since the beginning seems still to
exist -> rasters. When turning raster layers on/off in the viewer I get very
fast an error indicating "can make no more connections to GDAL provider".
Although the service doesn't crash anymore the web api seems to stuck.
Is there a way to overcome this problem (increasing the number of allowed
connections ?) ?