[mapguide-users] Need Highlighting Sample

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Oct 1 22:56:39 EDT 2009

Yes, but they actually removed overall product functionality in Studio when
they did that.  That's not something that you see too often in software
products..... I guess RealDWG must not support object data or data links.
Although I see that FME's Map 3D Object Data Reader/Writer now uses RealDWG as
well.  So maybe Autodesk just didn't have the time or initiative to retain
that functionality when switching DWG reader engines.

Andy