[mapguide-users] Fusion Error (Object Doesn't Supported)

ary_s ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 04:44:35 EDT 2009

Paul Spencer wrote:

> On 2009-10-02, at 4:56 AM, ary_s wrote:
>
>> Jackie Ng wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you using the compressed or non-compressed version? Do you get
>>> the
>>> same result when you switch?
>>>
>>> - Jackie

>> I have switched between compressed and not, both gave me the same
>> error.
>> thanks
>
> fusion from svn trunk does work with MGOS 2.1 (I think it was bundled
> with the last installer), I would imagine the current 2.0 beta version
> should work as well.
>
> We will need some more details, specifically which browser you are
> using.  The wording of the error looks like you are using Internet
> Explorer, we'll need to know which version.  Also, it would be
> extremely helpful if you could install a debugger (unless you are
> using IE 8, which comes with one) for IE and debug it in the code so
> we know where it is failing (use the uncompressed version for this).
> Also, it is very useful to know if this happens in other browsers
> (firefox is the best to check in)
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul

Thank for reply,
Here is an error in FusionSF-compressed:
var
E=B.getHeader("Content-type")}try{(this.options["on"+C]||OpenLayers.Ajax.emptyFunction)(B);OpenLayers.Ajax.Responders.dispatch("on"+C,this,B)}.
The error gone when i remove widgetset definition from application
definition...
I'm using IE 7