[mapguide-users] Error message Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'mgunclassifiedexception' in Unknown on line 0

Emily LaMunyon ELaMunyon at slco.org
Tue Oct 6 12:57:40 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am attempting to execute the pass.php script to reuse an exisitng 6.5
coldfusion report. I have a couple questions concerning this script.
1) Do I fill in the values in the beginning of the script, (i.e. Selected,
Layer Name, etc.), or do I leave them as is and fill the values in the
Invoke URL window?
2) I have tried running the script through a fusion template in an ajax view
and am getting this error message:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'mgunclassifiedexception' in Unknown on line
0.
Has anyone seen this before?

3)Is there any additonal information out there that can help with this?

Thanks!