[mapguide-users] wms from other providers

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 13:07:19 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

For this data I need a range of options (some of the files are behind a
firewall so direct connections are problematic). I definitely seem to need
to add the width and height parameters to the config.xml file for the wms
FeatureSource, so it would be interesting to see if anyone else has this
issue, in which case I think the documentation needs updating.

I have dealt with the bounding box issue by removing any references to other
EPSG codes- when it's all in EPSG 27700 it seems happy enough.

Actually the biggest thing that I've learnt is that dealing with mapinfo
data is problematic, especially when it's someone else's...

Thanks

Jo