[mapguide-users] Fusion and Open layers Coordinate systems

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Oct 7 11:31:42 EDT 2009

Im trying my hand at some Open Layers programming. I'm trying to set the maps
Coordinate system to match Mapguides, So I decided to peek into Fusion....
One thing for the life of me I can't find is where fusion sets the OpenLayer
Maps Coordinate system. I know Open layers uses Proj 4, and Mapguide Can use
both cs-map and Proj4...I know how to get the coordinate system Description
out of Mapguide...But how do I push it back into OpenLayers Using my PROJCS
system...
Or worded Much simpler...How/Where does Fusion do this to openLayers...I
want this to work on anymap...so I don't want to hard code a EPSG code into
it, and several users will have Non PROJ4 coordinate systems, like Local
County Coordinate systems that CS-MAP allows them to use...
ANYONE?