[mapguide-users] trouble connecting mapguide maestro postgis

Remco Houtkamp r.houtkamp at burohoutkamp.nl
Sun Oct 18 07:09:13 EDT 2009

Tried swapping all kind off files. Without the wanted result though. I
assume I've to accept that this does not work (for whatever reason). Is
this something that keeps developing in future releases? Just have to
wait maybe. Does anybody know if the compatibility within linux is
better than with windows xp.