[mapguide-users] removing previously 'managed' data from package

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Fri Oct 9 16:21:28 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

I’m finding lots of things to like about Maestro including just discovering that I can delete the old data by changing the resource temporarily back to ‘managed’ and deleting the .sdf file.   Couldn’t see how to do this with Studio 2008 (which works only grudgingly with the latest version of MapGuide) and I foolishly let my Studio 2010 trial expire without a plan for automating my data updates.

Maestro is great and I am happy to be on the ‘open’ path.  Thanks for your help!

Andy Baltimore

http://greenmapsanmiguel.org/