[mapguide-users] PassData.php error

Emily LaMunyon ELaMunyon at slco.org
Tue Oct 13 10:01:27 EDT 2009

Andrew,
Thank you so much for replying to my message. I am pretty new to this, so
there is a good chance I am doing it wrong.

Here are the arguments in my InvokeURL window.

Selected -> $CurrentSelection
DesiredField->Document_Num
URL->http://slcwwwmg/mapguide/map_search/report_survey.cfm
DestinationKeyName->Obj_Keys
Quotes->true
IsPost->true
LayerName->surveys

Did I miss some arguments? Do I need to make any changes to the original
PassData.php file?

Thanks!