[mapguide-users] Can't connect to MySQL

Ed Jobe ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 10:09:12 EDT 2009

I had already tried sp1, the second link and a file search only finds msvcr80.dll. As far as the mg msi goes, I did get prompted, but I did the repair by re-running the msi, not from Control Panel. After that install, ver 9 is still not there. I may have to try again, but this time, in addition to an uninstall, make sure the install dir's are clean.

Ed Jobe