[mapguide-users] Which version of MGOS, FDO, PostGRESQL and PostGIS to implement on Windows 32-bit so the systems works

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 21 03:30:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am facing issues with connecting MGOS 2.0.2 and FDO for PostGIS (version
3.3.0.0) on Windows Server 2003 32-bit. I have PostgreSQL 8.4.01 and PostGIS
1.4 installed.¸

Does anyone know the right combination of version of:

FDO
MG Open Source
Postgresql
PostGIS

so the PostGIS connection would work?

My issue is with testing connection, but also with different (home made) FDO
providers when test connection is successful and Data Connection is stored,
with the layer validation.

Kind regards,
Dejan

-----