[mapguide-users] Fusion and Open layers Coordinate systems

Scott hameister scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Oct 21 12:50:18 EDT 2009

Re: the first question...Am I just stuck Using the Mapguide API to transform
my bounds perhaps?
Also any clue if OpenLayers is looking to use the CSMAP/mentor System in the
future?

The second Question Was asking How fusion Worked...Non of My Midwest County
Based/NAD 27 State based Maps will work for Google/Bing Overlays...Does
fusion Display the Google/Bing Layers in the Maps Coordinate system? Or does
it project the map into Spherical Mercator to Accomplish the overlay...The
only example Ive been successful with is the LL Sheboygan one...So its hard
for me to tell.