[mapguide-users] Can't connect to MySQL

Ed Jobe ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 21:33:56 EDT 2009

I've installed mysql 5.0 and reinstalled mapguide 2.1 and copied libmysql.dll to the fdo folder but still, the mysql user is denied access. I'm new to mysql, so perhaps I've missed something. I've set up a user with rights to a db other than the default ones and set the user's resources to values other than 0. I don't know what else to do.

Ed Jobe