[mapguide-users] How to get propertytypes of items in featureclass

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Oct 26 04:56:33 EDT 2009

OK,

after hours of searching and posting my problem I got at last the idea to
look in the Web API and found the answer to my question. Wow!

The value 100 meens that the propertytype is of type
"MgDataPropertyDefinition" (102 - "MgGeometricPropertyDefinition"). So I
just have to cast it in the right type and then use the "DataType" property
of this class:

short dataType = ((MgDataPropertyDefinition)propDef).DataType;

Sorry for making trouble,
Gunter